Welcome to your Freshman Year IGP!!
Four years will fly by and we want to set you up for success!
The purpose of your Individualized Graduation Plan (IGP) meeting is to support your goal of graduating high school and start thinking about post secondary plans.
Your first year of high school is very important and follows you throughout the next three years. We want you to understand the process so when it comes to senior year you have lots of options and opportunities.
THE FRESHMAN YEAR IGP PROCESS HAS THREE INTEGRAL PARTS:
***STUDENT ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY***
The Pre-Meeting Work
1. Complete the EDPuzzle in reef, sent to you by Ms. Meyer, before your IGP
1. You will be asked to sign up, via email sent to a parent, for a specific time and date when you and a parent/guardian can be present.
2. Come prepared with questions specific to your situation.
3. Receive information related to your specific path toward graduation.
The Post-Meeting Work
1. Complete various activities in REEF focused on college and career planning
2. Get into NAVIANCE and begin to explore this platform