Welcome to your Senior Year IGP!!
Over the past three years you have worked hard to make sure you will be able to graduate with your class at the end of this year. The purpose of this packet and your Individualized Graduation Plan (IGP) meeting is to make sure you will get to graduate and to help you clarify your plans after graduation. At the end of the entire IGP process you will know exactly what you need to do to leave high school well and enter the next chapter of your life. OCA’s mission is to equip our students with the necessary tools they need to build a comprehensive post-graduation plan. While we do not provide services to navigate the college selection and application process, we do provide information about the resources available to you.
THE SENIOR YEAR IGP PROCESS HAS THREE INTEGRAL PARTS:
***STUDENT ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY FOR SENIOR YEAR IGP***
The Pre-Meeting Work
1. Complete the Google Form, sent to you by Mrs. Peirano, before your IGP (answer these questions with your parent/guardian).
1. You will be asked to sign up, via email sent to parent, for a specific time and date when you and a parent/guardian can be present.
2. Come prepared with questions specific to your situation.
3. Receive information related to your specific path toward graduation.
The Post-Meeting Work
1. Complete various post-meeting research and/or activities (check out the OCA counseling page for helpful info).